Doug Miller

In article om, wrote:
According to code, you only need one 20A outlet on a 20A circuit. The
rest can be regular 15A outlets. In my opinion, it's a poor practice
to do this, but it is acceptable. I only use 20A outlets on a 20A
circuit.

Where does it say in the Code that you need *any* 20A outlets on a 20A
circuit? Using 15A outlets on a 20A circuit is explicitly permitted.

--
Regards,