dadiOH

Ignoramus6767 wrote:
We ended up hiring some Bulgarian guy (recommended to us) to do the
work. The amount was $500, labor only. Since the work involves
removing about 12-15 sq ft of tile from concrete, he said that we'd
need a tool to remove it which he does not have. I think that he means
a power chisel. Since I have a relatively bad ass 80 gallon compressor

You are paying him a minimum of $33.33 per square foot just to lay tile?
*AND* buying a tool "he doesn't have"? Have you always been a sucker?
____________

I would, therefore, prefer to buy an air hammer/chisel. We'll need to
buy one tomorrow, so it is either Harbor Freight store or Home
depot. Which tool would you recommend for removing tile stuck to
concrete?

For that little bit, a plain old hand hammer and scraper/chisel. Maybe
your Bulgarian already has those.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...