Stretch

Then I must be dead already. I lived in a house with a lead water main
till I was 14 years old. Every house I have ever lived in had copper
pipes with tin lead solder. I am 52 years old and still functioning
OK. My gerat grandfather lived to 106 years old under such
circumstances, although his first years were in a house without indoor
plumbing. Be careful of blanket statements. The amount of lead
leached from the lead pipes depends on the chemistry of the water. In
some areas it will be very bad, in other areas barely noticable.

Stretch