cowboy

No.

excuse me? I think Brita, Culligan, the entire scientific community
and Consumer Reports would differ with you. People, if you don't know
what you are talking about, please resist the urge to type an answer!

Whoa, cowboy!. Not every filter will eliminate lead. Britas states theirs
do. Culligan states that some of theirs do, but not all of them. They
also state "reduce" lead, not eliminate.

reduce is a legal term, you can't say "eliminate" unless you get out 100% of
lead, but in the latest consumer reports testing, the Brita and Culligan
filters were removing 98 to over 99% of the lead, and if you run the tap for
a couple minutes first, the percentage gets quite close to 100%

so I will stand by my earlier comments

cheers!

cowboy