Edwin Pawlowski

"cowboy" wrote in message

No.

excuse me? I think Brita, Culligan, the entire scientific community and
Consumer Reports would differ with you. People, if you don't know what
you are talking about, please resist the urge to type an answer!

Whoa, cowboy!. Not every filter will eliminate lead. Britas states theirs
do. Culligan states that some of theirs do, but not all of them. They
also state "reduce" lead, not eliminate.

"Culligan’s do-it-yourself drinking water products can improve the taste of
your water, the clarity of your ice cubes and eliminate unpleasant smells.
At advanced levels, our products reduce lead, cysts, mercury, Lindane,
Atrazine, MTBE and other impurities*."

http://www.culligan.com/explore.cfm/...filters/ff120/
http://www.culligan.com/explore.cfm/...erfilters/fm5/