KLS

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 20:32:04 -0500, "Boots" wrote:

keep the thermostat at 72 year round just switch from heat
to cool

Not me, in Rochester, New York. 72 would be either too hot or to
cold. Winters we keep the heat at about 67F when we're home at night,
62F when we're not home during days, and summers when we run the AC,
the temp is set at 76F. We like to appreciate our season's
temperatures, within moderation.

"Ashton Crusher" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 04:58:20 GMT, bmickey9

wrote:

What day and night temp and where are ya located please?

Me?......

South Arkansas
Day when home 78
Night 80

Just wondering about everyone else

Phoenix AZ, 76 during the day, 72 after 8 PM.