Stormin Mormon

Default Penny Toss (building a carnival game)

In July the church is having an outdoor picnic. Our ward (congregation) has
been asked to make a "penny toss" game which will be used for an entire two
hours. Though, if it's a goodun, it will be probably folded up, and used for
later fairs and such.

That's as much information as I have, a "penny toss". I volunteered to make
such a doodad. Figured you'd done something like this for the cub scouts.
Any ideas come to mind?

I'm thinking to make some kind of sort of like a kitchen counter. With a
wall in back. The goal is to bounce a penny off the back wall, and make it
go through a hole in the counter. When it falls through the hole, it should
make a nice loud clank or clunk, which indicates a hit. Real early think
stages. Anyone have any ideas?

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus