JeepIn

Default Need wiring help with a Sears Garage Door Opener

My firned just bought a house that has a Sears Garage Door Opener, 1/4
hp circa 1990, and the remote or door button doesn't work. THe former
owner said they've "never worked". It has the two sensors at the door
opening but only one lights. I programed a remote for it but it just
makes the light blink, as if the garage door was suddenly stopped. It
has three terminals on the back, Red, Black and White. The wiring looks
a MESS and I think that's at least part of the problem. Is the wiring
diagram for this avaialable online anywhere or can someone look in an
owners manual for me and give me something to take a stab at? Thanks.