HvacTech2

Hi Jack, hope you are having a nice day

On 26-Jun-05 At About 06:42:22, Jack Sandweiss wrote to All
Subject: Corsair AC unit squeaks loudly---new symptoms

JS From: Jack Sandweiss

JS Thanks so much for the quick reply. Well, I guess it's my gamble. The
JS total time it has operated with the intermittent whooshing has been
JS about 5 hours. One final question, if you don't mind: Can the relief
JS valve be separtely replaced, or is it part of the compressor?
JS I'm trying to determine if I should have the fan and relief valve
JS replaced as an alternative if that is a possibility. And, if you're
JS saying that there should be NO whoosh after turning it off, then
JS that might indicate to me, that the valve is already damaged,
JS or is this poor logic.

The valve is internal to the compressor and cannot be replaced separately.
The only way you will hear the noise is if the pressure is too high or if it
is a heat pump you will get the noise when the unit shuts off when it is A/C
mode.

-= HvacTech2 =-

... "I need a stunt double!" -- Calvin

___ TagDude 0.92á+[DM]
spam protection measure, Please remove the 33 to send e-mail