Jack Sandweiss

Eric Houkal wrote:
On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 22:27:18 -0700, Jack Sandweiss
wrote:

I answer most questions by private e-mail. and nothing ****es me off
more than to go to the trouble of typing out an answer and then being
told that the security features of the person requesting help make it
impossible to send said mail. I hope your e-mail will still be secure
when the pressure relief valve in your compressor finally fails due to
continued opening and you have to replace the whole unit.

With all due respect, my email is fine. I have been sending/receiving
email last night and this am. When I saw your post, I sent emails to
myself from 2 different accounts, and received them ok. I do not have
any explanation for the problem you encountered, but would appreciate
your re-sending them to this account, and . My
security features are fine and I do want to hear your answer.

If you still have the bounced email with an error code, I would also
appreciate receiving that. Sorry you had a hassle.

Thanks,

Jack