Edwin Pawlowski

"waywardguy" wrote in message
Sorry. Yes, the water drains, but soapy clothes and the inside of the
machine (sides) still has suds. On this particular load, I washed very
few
things and used very little detergent (liquid)... So, I don't believe
it
was "overstuffed" with clothes, nor do I believe I used too much
detergent...

Any thoughts?

Is your water very soft? If so, cut the soap down even more. Are you using
a low sudings detergent? Some are better than others in that respect.
You are using laundry detergent, not dishwashing right?

I don' thave proof of this, bus supposedly the detergent makers use
different formula for regions of harder water than thosw ieht naturally soft
water. If you have a hard water formula and have a softener, that would
make lots of suds. I hardly see any during the wash cyle in our machine.