Tony Hwang

frank-in-toronto wrote:
On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 05:14:34 GMT, "Rick" wrote:

"waywardguy" wrote in message ...

Sorry. Yes, the water drains, but soapy clothes and the inside of the
machine (sides) still has suds. On this particular load, I washed very few
things and used very little detergent (liquid)... So, I don't believe it
was "overstuffed" with clothes, nor do I believe I used too much
detergent...

Any thoughts?

Does the wash basket completely drain of water before it starts
the spin cycle? If not, that's what's causing all the suds. I've
seen this design flaw in many washers.

do you have one of those E models that uses less soap?
they also use soap that has less suds. if you're using the
wrong soap, bingo.
...thehick

Hi,
Sounds like another case of RTFM, LOL.