m Ransley

Frequent cycling is usualy a sign of to large a humidifier, but yours
just cycles so its defective or a bad design if frost is not building on
the coil which you can look see. What is your temp, Most units freeze at
apx 65f. If you are over 70 Ice should not be an issue. Your manual will
say its operating temp low. I bought a Kenmore last year as my old one
is fine but the new one , some redesigned junk had 2 defects and I took
it back. But Sears does have the only model that can run to 45f. I
dought it will last long with frequent cycles. Sears has a 3 or 6 hr
setting and you may want to consider a smaller output unit so it cycles
longer, if it removes humidity quickly. Sears is good on returns and
just gave me my cash back after 3 months as they were out of stock. Id
say get your $ back and try another brand, wait to long and they will
only repair it and take a month trying.