G Henslee

jim evans wrote:
On 24 Jun 2005 19:11:28 -0700, "RicodJour"
wrote:

jim evans wrote:

I need about 10 inches of piano hinge. It needs to operate freely --
hinge with little friction/binding/resistance.

I've been shopping these hinges and I find something I don't
understand. I find identical appearing hinges by the same
manufacturer in the same packaging and with what seem to be the same
words on the package, which come in three prices. Cheapest, 2 x and
4x. What is the difference in these hinges that all look alike but
range in cost by a factor of 4?

Where were the various hinges offered for sale?

I've seen this situation at some online stores, but the specific case
I was referring to was at Lowe's.

jim

I would have asked Lowes.