Unrevealed Source

The "Max" is a new product, but I've been using the regular Home Defense for
years. It works GREAT. I just bought one of the large gallon-size jugs of
Max but haven't used it yet. It looks like it's just formulated to last
longer than the regular, which seems to kill everything bug-related for
about 6 months. There's not a better all-around bug killer for the home.
Very easy to use - just walk around and spray it around the perimeter.

"siralfred" wrote in message
oups.com...
Have you used Ortho Home Defense Max to keep ants out of your house?
The manufacturer says one application per season is enough. If you
have any feedback, positive or negative, please post. Though it's
cheaper than hiring an exterminator, it requires alot of work - so I'd
like to know if it's worth my time before I do it.