Vic Dura

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 19:49:26 -0700, in alt.home.repair toilet
handle -- bigger problems discovered -- sigh... "Des Perado"
wrote:

An aside, just heard yesterday that where I live
(Vancouver) we will only be able to buy low-flush toilets after September
1st. I have heard that they don't flush nearly as well as the old style
toilets. Hope they have improved the low-flush design by now.

No, the haven't improved the low-flush design. You can compensate for
that by flushing several times to achieve a clean bowl. That's
ususally what it takes around here.