Sacramento Dave

wrote in message
I'm planning to build a whore house. I am asking if anyone knows the
proper building requirements and any other details and specifications?
I want to be sure so I dont end up with just a common house that the
whores wont use. Please send blueprints if you have them, and include
any special details and fixtures needed.

Harry Hardon

Fixture wise on the plumbing side 1 lavi per room, One water closet for
every 3 Rooms, If you are going to do a bar just follow local code or exceed
and one 4" floor drain with dedicated vent per room. Look under section 1:69
uniform Whore code.