Doug Kanter

"CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert" wrote in message
Scott wrote:
I live in a 39 story condo building, my unit is on the 36th floor. The
building is 3-years old. Over the past three weeks, we have been awake
every night at approximately the same time due to some knocking noises in
the walls.

The noise is hard to explain, because I don't know what is the original
noise and what is the echo, but a knocking noise is probably the most
accurate. The noises are not constant, they come and go almost randomly
(lasting from 5secs to 30secs with breaks of various lengths in between).
The noise usually starts between 2am and 3am, and can last for up to 3
hours. It sometimes happens during the day, but always happens at night.

Property management is stumped, so I was hoping I could get some advice
from
this newsgroup... We need our sleep!

Thanks for any help -

My first thought living in a 39 story condo would be a headboard.

I think your theory wins the grand prize. :-)