Jim Yanik

"SteveB" wrote in
news:rLFue.1394$8o.821@fed1read03:

"Jim Yanik" . wrote in message
.. .
wrote in
oups.com:

I got to step two with my neighbor. After two times of returning
some bombs to their welcome mat, the problem mysteriously and
quickly ended. That has been about a year now.

Dog poop on the lawn is not worth worrying about, unless they are
large piles. Being seen doing vandalism will not establish your
status as a good neighbor. It only escalates a silly issue.

Dumping the crap back on his driveway or mat is not vandalism if
it's not damaging his property.

Nonsense.Damage need not be done for an act to be vandalism.Also,it's
unsanitary.It requires cleanup.It's no different than if they toilet
papered your car or tree;"no damage",but the police still consider it
vandalism.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Jim, Jim, Jim. What planet do you live on?

Where I live, Earth, if a person was to call the law about a dog poop
issue, they would be ignored.

Hell, you can call in that your car has been stolen, and YOU have to
go to the police station to file a report. They won't even come for a
stolen car, I really don't think they would come for a vandalism call,
unless they were doing a welfare check on the caller to see if they
were mentally ill, and doing okay. If they did come to check on
things, and found out that you were serious, I am sure you would get
the "We'll get right after the culprits......." speech, and the
officer/s would have a very good laugh back in the car.

Police don't mess with things like dog poop vandalism. Trust me.

Steve

It's too bad your police will not respond to such calls.
But whether or not they respond,it STILL is "vandalism".
If you videotaped someone doing it,the police could use that as evidence to
cite them for malicious vandalism.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik