HvacTech2

Hi cowboy, hope you are having a nice day

On 23-Jun-05 At About 10:07:18, cowboy wrote to All
Subject: Need Advice on Heat Pump Replacement

c From: "cowboy"

the only way to completely protect the new compressor from these
acids is

complete flush the system with an inert solvent such as Kwik-Solv,
using a pressurized flush gun

WRONG! Nothing goes into a closed refrigeration system except for
the proper oil and refrigerant, unless it is specifically approved by
the compressor manufacturer in writing.

c no, YOU are wrong

No you are wrong. NOTHING should go into a closed system but the proper
refrigerant and oil. on a burnout if it is bad enough you do drier changes to
clean it up. I don't know where you are getting this wrong info but you
really should talk to someone who knows what they are doing.

-= HvacTech2 =-

... I may have my faults, but being wrong ain't one of them.

___ TagDude 0.92á+[DM]
spam protection measure, Please remove the 33 to send e-mail