Pop

"wmrah" wrote in message
wrote in message
oups.com...
I suspect this topic has been covered in the
newsgrup before. I did a
quick seach but didn't find exactly what I was
after, hence this
post.....

[snip]

Any other words of wisdom?

Yes, deliver more value to your customer than you
promise.

That's sage advice, and good. Always try to exceed
your goals and consider only meeting them as almost a
failure. It works and it works VERY well!

Actually rather than comparing dollars to dollars for a
business, you'd be better off comparing manhours and
expertise requirements per project so you can compare
apples and apples. Anything I'd say for instance would
have no bearing on your situation, even if I were in
your business, which I'm not.

Food for thought:
Don't forget the cost and cons of union labor.
Have you contacted the SBA? Lots of info there. They
gave me a GREAT start!
Is this your first time with self employment? IF so,
you might have a lot of surprises in store; do your
homework.

Then you'll know what questions to ask and how to ask
them.