RicodJour

Robert11 wrote:

Was trying to repair my Norelco electric razor, but have hit a roadblock.
They have some incredibly small screws holding the head on.
Thought they were hex-Allen head, but now think not.
Too small, with my eyesight, to really see the head clearly; magnifier won't
fit.
Think they might be TORX headed screws ? Or ?
If Torx, any idea where to buy these ultra small wrenches that might fit ?
Home Depot, etc., do not seem to carry them.

Ask for the 1/4" hex shankd Torx bits for screw guns. Home Depot
should have them. Then just use a ratchet or replaceable tip
screwdriver. If HD doesn't have them (they should), try a Microcenter
computer store or automotive store.