SteveB

"toller" wrote in message

CL: The poster I cited stated that he thought that a dog coming onto
private property did not constitute trespassing. I said I thought his
attitude was too liberal.

On a leash. Thats what dogs do when you walk them; it is not much fun for
them in the road. I don't see what harm it does, so if that makes me
liberal...

I missed your point. You don't see what harm what does?

I used to live in a condo. I used to walk my Corgi on a leash. One day, a
fellow was "walking" his pit bull. No leash. A friend of mine's Scottish
terrier was killed in the same condo complex by a Mastiff that was being
"walked" with no leash. The Scotty was on a leash.

"Walking" your dog can mean all sorts of things. Some people put them on a
treadmill, and call that walking.

Vietnamese people even have a book on the subject of what they think of
dogs. It is titled, "Wokking your dog."

Steve