Doug Miller

In article , Bruce K. wrote:
I'm trying to attach an unfinished headboard to a bed frame.

This requires me to drill 4 holes into the wood to mount the headboard
to the bed frame.

Is there any cheap guide or tool that will let me drill these holes
with a portable drill?

Google for "Portalign". I don't know if these are still being made, but there
are three of them on eBay at this moment. Prices range from $7 to $9.15 US.

Or, same idea, a little pricier, but possibly better quality:
http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?familyID=5363

Different approach:
http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product...erings_id=2408

Google on "drill guide" "portable drill" and you'll find lots of choices.

--
Regards,