Gene

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 22:30:23 GMT, (Beachcomber)
wrote:

I need to dispose of a treadmill that is mostly composed of hollow
steel pipes and channels, mostly welded together. The recyclers
don't want a treadmill in it's assembled state plus it's very
difficult to move at the moment.

To cut it up, I'm thinking of renting a reciprocating saw, similar to
the ones used by plumbers to cut steel pipes.

Alternatively, I could use a welding torch, but I have no experience
with welding, plus I would have to rent or buy the equipment.

Anyone have any recommendations for a good power saw or perhaps some
other method for doing this?

Beachcomber

Well, if you wanna do it on the cheap, then get a hack saw...