Lee

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 08:09:52 -0400, Bill Waller wrote:

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 19:28:17 -0700, Lee wrote:

I'm installing a bathroom exhaust fan, and I want to insulate the exhaust
duct. I'm planning to use 4" solid exhaust duct. Where can I find
insulation for this 4" round duct?

I worked for a manufacturers rep many years ago. One of the lines we carried
was pipe insulation in sizes from 1/2" to 12" with various types of insulating
material and several different sheaths.

If you contact
Accessible Products Co.
2122 W 5th Place
Tempe, AZ 85281
Phone: (480) 967-8888
Toll Free: (800) 922-5252
Fax: (480) 894-6255

they may be able to give you the name of their representative/distributor in
your area.

No, I have nothing to do with Accessible Products anymore.

Bill Waller
New Eagle, PA

Thank you Bill. I'll give them a call.