Dan C

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 16:05:39 -0600, MattMika wrote:

Look at the title again, dip****. It's to ask questions about "Home
Repair", not how to get along with your neighbors. Ask your shrink about
that on your next visit. Not to mention the fact that a person who
doesn't know to talk to their neighbor about the trivial problems
mentioned recently is a complete and utter moron.

My shrink? LOL. Are shrinks supposed to know a lot about whats
appropriate for usenet posting? Get over yourself you intellectual
Narcissus...

Looks like you need some reading comprehension lessons too... Who said
anything about asking your shrink about Usenet posting? Look at it again,
dumbass, it means ask him about how to talk to your neighbors.

Uh huh. What would you know about Linux?

Enough to know not to use it. I like my webapps and db to be secure,
well, at least more secure than linux or win.

So you post from a windoze box? Isn't Forte Agent a "webapp"? Huh?

I used to use Linux: Slackware, Debian, Redhat etc, etc. Sure its free
and not a bad OS per se, but it IS a substandard OS to unix, period.

Sure you did. In your last post you were proclaiming BSD... now it's
"unix"? LOL! Make up your mind, liar.

Linux Registered User #327951