MattMika

Look at the title again, dip****. It's to ask questions about "Home
Repair", not how to get along with your neighbors. Ask your shrink about
that on your next visit. Not to mention the fact that a person who
doesn't know to talk to their neighbor about the trivial problems
mentioned recently is a complete and utter moron.

Blah, blah, blah. The property surrounding a home and the vegetation
growing on it IS part of that home. Maintenance. Repair. Whats the
difference? Semantics.

My shrink? LOL. Are shrinks supposed to know a lot about whats
appropriate for usenet posting? Get over yourself you intellectual
Narcissus...

Maybe I(and others) stepped way over the line asking who's
responsibility is what, but I did. And I got helpful and reasonable
getting so irrate about it. Why? Dont you have some trolls to police?

Uh huh. What would you know about Linux?

Enough to know not to use it. I like my webapps and db to be secure,
well, at least more secure than linux or win.

Yeah. Looks like you know nothing about it.

LOL, you presume because Im posting from a XP box that I know nothing
about linux? Wish I could be so presumptuous, but then again I'd know
I have my head up my ass if I was. You dont?

I used to use Linux: Slackware, Debian, Redhat etc, etc. Sure its free
and not a bad OS per se, but it IS a substandard OS to unix, period.
Matt