AllEmailDeletedImmediately

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,

"AllEmailDeletedImmediately" wrote:

"Jim Yanik" . wrote in message
. ..

I've seen cocker spaniels that have turds bigger than some large dogs.

then the poor thing was getting really crappy, cheap food. even with

good
food, my dog's piles are too large to scoop, so i have to catch it.

OK, I'm having a hard time envisioning that. You mean you reach under the
dog's butt and catch the stuff in your (hopefully gloved) hand? Or the dog
wears a net on his ass? Or what?

I gotta think that a shovel is easier...

no. as she squats, i put a section of newspaper under her butt. then i can
just pick it up and put it in a plastic shopping bag.
i get all of it; a shovel wouldn't.

and i'm not talking about the actual pile size. i'm talking turd

diameter.
the exit hole of a cocker spaniel is much smaller than that of a great

dane.
if they're both fed the same food, the great dane will not only have

more,
due to being fed more, but the diameter will be larger.

You're waaaaaaay too interested in this.

nope, just experience (and a wee bit of common sense). remember, there are
those on this ng who think that all dogs crap the same size.

--
Regards,