badgolferman

Eric Johnson, 6/22/2005, 3:21:56 PM,
wrote:

I am planning to put down wood laminate in my office/den, and am
wondering what type of saw is best for the cutting needed. One friend
used a jigsaw, which sounds like it would take considerable time and
eat up a lot of saw blades. I also have a handheld circular saw. One
thought I had was to buy a sliding mitre saw, but that could be pretty
expensive, though I do plan to install laminate in other rooms
eventually. And I suppose a sliding mitre saw wouldn't work for the
last row of planks where you have to trim the actual width.

All feedback is welcome, thanks!

Eric

I used a scroll saw after deciding it was too much hassle to use a
circular saw. The same blade is still attached. I covered the great
room and the hallways.

--
No matter what happens, someone will find a way to take it too
seriously.