Suzie-Q

In article ,
"CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert" wrote:

- Suzie-Q wrote:
- My neighbor occasionally parks his car in front of my house.
- It usually doesn't stay there for long -- maybe a few hours.
- But as of today he has had his car parked in front of my house
- for three or four days.
-
- Now, I know the street is public and that anyone can sort of
- park anywhere (with limits). But besides just not wanting to
- look out my window and see his car (an old but nicely maintained
- VW bug), two things are happening. He's making it very difficult
- for the letter carrier to get to my mailbox. I'm sure she has to
- get out of her car to put mail in my box. Second, he's making it
- difficult for the elderly woman across the street to back
- out of her driveway. She's worried that she'll hit his car.
-
- I get along with this neighbor just fine but am worried about my
- approach should I initiate a conversation. I don't want to come
- across as angry and destroy a good relationship.
-
- Any suggestions?
-
- Do you have any idea of his reasons for doing this?

Probably because he has several (5, I think)cars and occasionally
doesn't have room for all of them in the driveway!
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/