Suzie-Q

In article . com,
wrote:

- If all this friendly action fails, ask again holding a
- can of gasoline and a lighter.
-
- Did anyone even ask if he has currently ANYTHING parked in
- front of his own home???

Actually he doesn't, but his house is on a curve in the street, so
I don't blame him.

- I had a similar problem with my neighbor, she LOVES parking her
- car in front of my house (not really much of an issue) but her
- car is a real piece of sh*t and leaks worse than the EXXON Valdez.
- You havent seen oil slicks from a car until you've seen this one.
-
- In any case instead of directly confronting her, I simply started
- parking
- my own cars in the street. (I have three) Slowly I started inching my
- way back and sure enough, she knows that I park my cars now
- in front of my home and she parks hers in front of hers.
- (mind you my neighbor didnt even park EVER in their own driveway)

I only have one vehicle and a really big driveway.

- She's as friendly as ever and didnt even have to directly confront her
- about it. Once in awhile she's back only because the landscapers
- come and park directly in front of her own home. No biggie with that.
- Later on she moves it back.
-
- Tom

--