Vic Dura

On 21 Jun 2005 16:05:49 -0700, in alt.home.repair Other neighbor
problems!!!!!!!!!!!! "Matt" wrote:

My neighbor keeps his trees trimmed, and his dog out of my yard. He
doesn't park in front of my house, either.

The problem is that I don't like it when he goes in and out of his
house during the day, and I like it even less when he goes in and out
during the night. Don't even ask me how mad I get when he uses his
fancy schmancy electronical garage door opener instead of the front
door.

Burn him out.