cowboy

One of the negatives of the house is that none of the upstairs
bathrooms have fans. Both are getting them but it hasn't been
completed yet. The ceiling also has issues, which is a clear sign that
ventilation is a concern. I guess the point is that perhaps I should
just push to have the ceiling fan job completed as soon as possible.

a portable dehumidifier can substitute for a fan for a while if you have too
many other thing to deal with, just be careful with having something plugged
up to electricity in a bathroom, (wet people and electrical items don't
mix)and don't forget to empty it often.

it would also work if you could station it NEAR the bathroom, which would be
safer