Vic Dura

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 14:05:40 -0500, in alt.home.repair John
Deere Riding lawn mower Duane Bozarth wrote:

Vic Dura wrote:

Small world. I was a nuc engr for 30 years befor retiring. The last 15
years where at Browns Ferry near Athens Al.

Yes, indeed! I spent first 10 at B&W in Lynchburg, leaving at the time
McDermott announced the takeover (roughly year ahead of TMI). Went to
Oak Ridge w/ a consulting firm, gradually evolved from nukes to fossil
ending up w/ last 10 doing I&C R&D w/ EPRI I&C Center situated at
Kingston Fossil...

What consulting firm where you with? Prior to Browns Ferry I was with
SAI (Science Applications, now SAIC) for 10 years in their LaJolla
office. The used to have a large office at Oak Ridge, but I have never
been there.

What ever happened to B&W? Did they make BWRs or PWRs? I can't
remember now. I seem to remember BWR, but I'm not sure.

BTW, if you reply to this, change the subject to "(OT)N.E. Chatter" so
we don't start to annoy anyone.