Curly Sue

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 14:34:45 GMT, "Sacramento Dave"
wrote:

I had the exact same problem I will go a step further they had some
furniture delivered and both there cars were in my driveway. They did move
the cars when I came home. These are also a good neighbors and friends for
12 years, but it still annoys you when they park in front of your house (
this is also across the street). This is what worked for me I started
parking in front their house and would leave my vehicle there for the
weekend even. This worked, didn't take that long, never anything said about
it and still friends. But I never could figure out why he started parking
his car in front of my house.

Do you have a shade tree in front of your house?

Sue(tm)