Edwin Pawlowski

"Matt" wrote in message
sets
it on fire and puts some sort of meat on it. The smell is awful. What
ever happened to cooking in your kitchen and sparing the rest of us
from knowing what you are going to eat that night?

PLUS when he does this he drinks beer, which is a sin.

I'll never figure out why people can't be good neighbors and get along
with me; I don't ask much, and I'm not petty like they are.

Hey, you SOB, quit stalking me. Every time I turn on the porch light you
look at me. Every time I cook on the grill you watch me and turn your nose
up. I know you do this because my wife sees you when she is in the side
yard sunbathing in the nude.