Blue

"Suzie-Q" wrote in message
My neighbor occasionally parks his car in front of my house.
It usually doesn't stay there for long -- maybe a few hours.
But as of today he has had his car parked in front of my house
for three or four days.

I think you have to ignore it unless he makes a practice of it then you have
to get devious because nothing irritates an asshole more than doing to him
as he did to you.

In my neighborhood the law looks askance on vehicles that are "abandoned"
and they define that as parked more than three days. Anyone can complain to
the cops about a vehicle and they come out and red tag it and watch it for
three days before taking action.

The problem with that is that true assholes know all about it and simply
move the car a couple of feet. If he does that he identifies himself as a
true asshole and some people just have him tagged again but quickly remove
the tag so he doesn't see it. That way he gets towed away as he deserves,
never to do it again or even to know what happened.

Of course I would never so that!