Bob(but not that Bob)

Suzie-Q wrote:

My neighbor occasionally parks his car in front of my house.
It usually doesn't stay there for long -- maybe a few hours.
But as of today he has had his car parked in front of my house
for three or four days.

Now, I know the street is public and that anyone can sort of
park anywhere (with limits). But besides just not wanting to
look out my window and see his car (an old but nicely maintained
VW bug), two things are happening. He's making it very difficult
for the letter carrier to get to my mailbox. I'm sure she has to
get out of her car to put mail in my box. Second, he's making it
difficult for the elderly woman across the street to back
out of her driveway. She's worried that she'll hit his car.

I get along with this neighbor just fine but am worried about my
approach should I initiate a conversation. I don't want to come
across as angry and destroy a good relationship.

Any suggestions?
--

Worry about something else, and just wait for the old broad to whack the
car - he'll move it then.