Philip Lewis wrote:
writes:
I prefer to "dremel" (new verb a slot in the top and use a regular
screw driver. YMMV

curious why "cut" wouldn't do.

The cut off wheel in a demel is round, deeper cut with less
"hanggin' over" to mar the surface?
A hacksaw's blade is straight and usually too thin both.

A dremel's cut-off wheel might be too thin too but the slot can be
widened to adjust that width. Or use a thicker cut-off wheel to
start with? I have three store bought thicknesses and two homemade
thicknesses.

I hate it when people verb nouns. ^_^

Did with dremel right after I got my first one ('77?).

but back to the matter at hand, that seems like the quickest solution
assuming you have a rotary tool. If not, a file might do.
flip

Flip, you been listening to that dangged ol' Rammstein again?

Alvin in AZ (Du Hast rocks!