John Willis

On 21 Jun 2005 16:05:49 -0700, "Matt" scribbled
this interesting note:

My neighbor keeps his trees trimmed, and his dog out of my yard. He
doesn't park in front of my house, either.

The problem is that I don't like it when he goes in and out of his
house during the day, and I like it even less when he goes in and out
during the night. Don't even ask me how mad I get when he uses his
fancy schmancy electronical garage door opener instead of the front
door.

Also, his porch light is way too bright. I think it's 40 watts, but
could be 60. Maybe even 100, I don't really know.

Oh yeah - he has zoysia grass, and I hate that.

And another thing - he has these thingies that hang at the edge of his
roof, and when it rains they collect a lot of water and divert it onto
his yard. This REALLY ****es me off.

He also keeps a big black round gizmo on his deck, and sometime he sets
it on fire and puts some sort of meat on it. The smell is awful. What
ever happened to cooking in your kitchen and sparing the rest of us
from knowing what you are going to eat that night?

PLUS when he does this he drinks beer, which is a sin.

I'll never figure out why people can't be good neighbors and get along
with me; I don't ask much, and I'm not petty like they are.

Get some blinders?????

--
John Willis
(Remove the Primes before e-mailing me)