Greetings,

All of my responses are attributed. I can see who I responded to in a
tree on my news viewer. If you cannot tell who I am responding to on
your viewer it is not because the information is not available. I have
included the tree below for you.

1 Jun 20
2 Goedjn Jun 20
3
Jun 20
4 Edwin Pawlowski Jun 20
5 Pop Jun 20
6
Jun 20
7 Duane Bozarth Jun 20
8 Goedjn Jun 20
9
Jun 20
10 Edwin Pawlowski Jun 20
11
Jun 20
12 David Martel Jun 20
13
Jun 20
14 David Martel Jun 21
15 Goedjn Jun 21
16
Jun 21
17 Jun 21
18 RicodJour Jun 21
19 G Henslee Jun 21
20 Duane Bozarth Jun 20
21
Jun 20
22 John Grabowski Jun 20
23
Jun 20
24 Duane Bozarth Jun 20
25
Jun 20
26 Duane Bozarth Jun 20
27
Jun 21
28 John Grabowski Jun 21
29
Jun 21
30 RicodJour Jun 21
31
Jun 21

RicodJour Jun 21, 4:46 pm show options
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: 21 Jun 2005 13:46:32 -0700
Subject: wiring up a brick wall

I find it very interesting that wdeans has stopped quoting people and
just posts unattributed responses. It kind of fits in with the talking
and not listening mentality, which is apparently how he wants to
approach his building inspector. Anyone care to guess how your
friendly neighborhood building inspector will react to such an
approach?