DJ

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:56:39 -0400, Richard wrote:

My neighbor is letting his dog use my front yard as his personal toilet.
He leaves his bombs there all the time. Even IF he picked them up
afterwards, I don't think I like the idea of him walking his dog across my
front yard. What's wrong with his yard?

Any tactful ways of dealing with this, obviously, rude person? I'm
thinking of collecting a week's worth of bombs and then knocking on his
door and handing them to him and say something like "Here - you left these
in my yard".

Like others have said, try talking to him first.

If that doesn't help:

Do you have a fenced back yard, garage or somewhere you could hold the
dog while you call animal control to pick him/her up as a stray? If
the dog is in your yard unattended, bait it in with some tasty, smelly
morsel of food.

After the owner has to take a couple of trips to the dog pound and pay
the fine he may keep a little closer eye on the mutt.

DJ