If all this friendly action fails, ask again holding a
can of gasoline and a lighter.

Did anyone even ask if he has currently ANYTHING parked in
front of his own home???

I had a similar problem with my neighbor, she LOVES parking her
car in front of my house (not really much of an issue) but her
car is a real piece of sh*t and leaks worse than the EXXON Valdez.
You havent seen oil slicks from a car until you've seen this one.

In any case instead of directly confronting her, I simply started
parking
my own cars in the street. (I have three) Slowly I started inching my
way back and sure enough, she knows that I park my cars now
in front of my home and she parks hers in front of hers.
(mind you my neighbor didnt even park EVER in their own driveway)

She's as friendly as ever and didnt even have to directly confront her
about it. Once in awhile she's back only because the landscapers
come and park directly in front of her own home. No biggie with that.
Later on she moves it back.

Tom