On 21-Jun-2005, Suzie-Q wrote:

My neighbor occasionally parks his car in front of my house.
It usually doesn't stay there for long -- maybe a few hours.
But as of today he has had his car parked in front of my house
for three or four days.

This isn't even a problem yet. If you mention what you've posted to your
neighbor in a friendly manner and they decide they still want to park in
front of your house (which is perfectly legal) then you have a bit of a
problem.

Face your fears and go talk to your neighbor. Most likely they have no idea
they are causing a problem and will be happy to park somewhere else when you
inform them they are.

ml