nospambob

Bought May 2000 and delivered July 2000 preparing for kitchen remodel.
Called seller with data and they returned the call with news a
replacement will be sent shortly for $14.00 S&H fee despite 5 years
and a month. I hadn't thought about warranty and certainly appreciate
suggestions posted here!

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 07:55:47 -0700, nospambob
wrote:

Didn't look far enough yesterday and today found model # MDB9100AWB.
Paperwork shows 5 year rack warranty on DuraGuard so will check it
out. Thanks.

On 19 Jun 2005 20:13:17 -0700, "Appliance Repair Aid"
wrote:

nospambob wrote:
Our Jetclean EQ Plus is nearing 5 years in use and a start of rust is
appearing in the rack at a joint or two. Options?

Hi,

Our Jetclean EQ Plus

Above does little to ID the d/w...model#?

http://www.applianceaid.com/model.html
Some model# helps.

-Some- racks had a 2 year warranty, -some- had a 5 year
warranty...check your use and care manual.

If no warranty left, there are some good rack touch up available...
http://www.applianceaid.com/faq-dish.html#rusting

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/