Vic Dura

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 15:22:52 -0500, in alt.home.repair John
Deere Riding lawn mower Duane Bozarth wrote:

Vic Dura wrote:

Thanks for the clarification, but I didn't interpret you comments as a
condemnation.

Good, but later thought "better safe than..." might be appropriate....

... after a wind or T-storm (I'm in Lauderdale County
northwest Alabama, just down the road from you) passes through. I have
probably 50 or 60 trees in the area I mow. I really should be using a
small tractor + bush hog, but that's just not economically feasible.

Well, that's a pretty sizable "just".... I'm in far SW KS, right on
OK line, 50 mi from CO. We had three consecutive days last week of
serious t-storms, tornadoes, up to 3" hail common w/ some even larger,
80+ mph straight winds in the gust front ahead of the storms...just
another typical KS spring/early summer...

Oh, I thought you were in Tennessee. That must have been some other
message I read.

I know of what you speak typical spring. So far we've been lucky
at our place. None of the several storms that have already passed have
hit our place. The last bummer we had was one of those hurricanes that
came up from the Gulf last summer. I was cutting firewood for three
weeks after that one.