Tony Hwang

Smitty Reeves wrote:
One of my neighbors has a giant maple tree overhanging my side yard. At 72
years young, I still mow my own grass. I keep my own trees trimmed so I
don't have to do the duck & weave while mowing. I asked my neighbor if he
would mind if I trimmed his tree because of the obstacle it creates. It's
not like I'm going to be climbing on a ladder to trim this thing, but just
so it doesn't smack my glasses off. The young man let go with some four
letter words, with finishing he will sue me if I touch his tree. What
happened to the country we used to live in? Do I have to put up with this?

Hi,
I have a feeling, you two are just about same kind. You need to look
after your own tree. Your tree branches are trespassing into his yard.
That ain't good unless he does not mind.
Tony