Stormin Mormon

Perhaps put the unit near the outlet. And place a fan on the floor to
circulate air.

I remember reading that the best place for a dehum is about three feet from
the ceiling. Cause that's where the moisture is. I don't know if this is
true.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Jack" wrote in message
oups.com...
My basement has very few outlets... and all are tucked away.

I want to place a demidifier, should I put it in the best place for air
circulation, and use an appliance-heavy duty extension cord-- or am I
better off placing near outlet, giving up a bit of circulation.. so I
don't have to do use extension cord, which I worry about with such a
high draw unit.