SteveB

"Steven L Umbach" wrote in message
Interesting enough today the wife and I went shopping the local home
improvement chain stores [northwest Chicago] for light fixtures and I took
a look at their flexible gas connection kits out of curiosity. Both chain
stores included skinny WHITE Teflon tape spool with their kits for use
with the gas connections. Apparently a LOT of water heaters are being
installed with the white Teflon tape. --- Steve

Trouble is, the people who are coming in there aren't any smarter than the
people who work there. There is a gas tape. Anyone who doesn't know the
difference shouldn't be working on gas lines.

Sheesh.

Steve